The following Terms and Conditions apply to all premium WordPress plugins sold by Awesome plugins.
Purchasing a plugin from Awesome Plugins gives you non-exclusive limited license to use the plugin in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
The software for all of our plugins is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0 or later.
Plugin license key
In addition to the software license, you will receive a non-transferable plugin license key.
Plugin license keys are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. They must be renewed each year in order to remain valid. Prior to the expiry of the plugin license, we will contact you with details on how to renew.
You need a valid, active license key in order to access updates and support for the plugin.
You may not share, sell or give away access to your license key. License keys are only transferrable by contacting us to request the transfer to a new owner.
We reserve the right to revoke any license keys that have not been used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
When you purchase a plugin on a yearly plan, an annual subscription will automatically be created using your chosen payment method. If your subscription remains active then the plugin license key will automatically be renewed each year so that you can continue accessing updates and support with no break in service. You will automatically be billed using your original payment method when the license renews each year.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, either via your payment provider (e.g. by logging into your PayPal account and cancelling the recurring payment profile), from your account, or by contacting Awesome Plugins direct. If you cancel your subscription before your license key expires then you will continue receiving updates and support until it expires at the end of the 1-year period.
After your license key expires, you can continue using the plugin but will not be able to receive updates or support. There are no guarantees that the plugin will continue working with future versions of WordPress or other plugins such as WooCommerce.
If your license key expires then you can re-purchase the plugin at any time. This will resume your access to updates and support under a new license key.
On receipt of successful payment, you will be able to access the plugin files and license key directly from the order confirmation page. You will also receive an email with this information. You will be able to access the plugin files and license key from your account for as long as you hold a valid license key for the plugin.
If your license key expires or is otherwise revoked or refunded, then download access will be discontinued until the license key is renewed.
Automatic plugin updates
Automatic updates are available for as long as you hold a valid and active license key for the plugin. Updates will be made available to you from the WordPress dashboard.
You can also download the latest version of the plugin from your Account page. Older versions are available from Awesome Plugins on request.
Our plugins are guaranteed to function correctly on a new installation of WordPress using a default WordPress theme. We do not guarantee they will function with third party plugins, themes or with all web browsers or hosts. If you have any compatibility issues with one of our plugins then we will support you as best we can, according to our support policy (below).
Our plugins are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied (as per GPL v3). We will not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use our plugins. This includes but is limited to indirect, direct, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses, including data loss.
When you buy a plugin from Awesome Plugins, you can receive support for as long as you have a valid license key.
The plugin support includes:
- Help with any issues specifically relating to the plugin you have purchased from us.
- Any issues relating to using a Awesome Plugins plugin with third party plugins that we officially integrate with.
- Minor CSS tweaks to fix styling issues related to using of our plugin with your theme or a plugin that we officially integrate with.
- Advice on how to use our plugins in creative ways (without customization) to achieve different business objectives. This can include advice on how to combine our plugins with third party plugins to add functionality.
- Advice on how to get the most out of our plugins.
It does not include:
- Deactivating themes and plugins to investigate possible conflicts/bugs – instead, we will advise you of how to do this.
- CSS changes to improve the appearance of the plugins with your theme (other than where information is displayed in an incorrect way).
- Complex or time-consuming CSS changes to fix styling issues with your theme or a plugin that we officially integrate with.
- Customizing the plugin beyond its intended use.
- Support with older versions of WordPress, WooCommerce and our plugin – we test with older versions down to the version listed on the plugin sales pages. However, if discover a problem with older versions, then we will require you to update to the latest version before we will provide support.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best possible support for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any support query will be resolved in a way that you are completely satisfied with, or within a specific timescale. If you discover an issue within 30 days of buying or renewing the plugin and we cannot resolve your problem, then you are entitled to a full refund under our 30 day money back guarantee.
We aim to respond to all support requests within adequate timescales. Our official support hours are 9am-5pm CET, Monday to Friday – excluding bank holidays and other official holidays.
- Support is provided to customers with an active license. We respond to standard support requests within 1 working day, and follow-up requests within 2 working days.
While we do not guarantee that we will resolve the request in these time period, we will acknowledge it and communicate with the customer as appropriate to help resolve the issue.
Try before you buy
Our items cannot be returned because they are digital products. Therefore it is not possible to buy/try/return and get a refund. All our plugins have Free versions available on WordPress.org.
You’ll be given a refund in the following cases
- The item is not as described: some features or functionalities are missing.
- The item has a security vulnerability that cannot be fixed.
- You’ve been requesting support that has not been provided to you within a reasonable amount of time.
- Any other reason we deem acceptable.
Refunds won’t be provided in the following cases
- The item didn’t meet your expectations.
- You bought the item by mistake or simply changed your mind.
- Bundled products.
- Renewal payments (we always send you an email before the license is about to be renewed).
- Technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software do NOT provide grounds for a refund.
Refund time frame
- Refund requests must occur within 14 days after the date of your purchase.
- If you are eligible for a refund, you’ll be refunded within 48 hours after your request is approved.
How we handle refund requests
Our goal is not to deny all refund requests at all costs. We build our plugins in the hope that they are useful but without any warranty. We will consider every refund requests and be fair. Refunds will be provided at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugins on our site, you agree to this refund policy.
Awesome Plugins reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade the price or terms of a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent.
If you have an active subscription then the plugin will be renewed at the cost you originally paid, regardless of the cost for new customers. If you have cancelled your subscription then you must renew the license key at the current purchase price.
All plugins sold on this website are the property of Awesome Plugins. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights to any of our plugins.
Website & plugin content
All content on this website and throughout the plugin is the property of Awesome Plugins. This includes images, videos, documentation and other information. It may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
We firmly believe in our products, but we understand that they may not work perfectly on every website, and may not meet your needs. If you change your mind for any reason then we will be happy to provide a full refund within 30 days of the date of purchase or renewal. No refunds will be given more than 30 days after the purchase/renewal date.
We recommend that you contact us before requesting a refund if you have problems getting one of our plugins to work, or are unsure of its features. We can often resolve any problems, although you have a right to a full refund at any time within the first 30 days after purchase.
Storage of personal information
When you purchase a plugin from Awesome Plugins, we will store the following information relating to your purchase:
- Email address
- Billing address
- VAT number (if applicable)
- To ensure EU VAT compliance, we use your IP address to determine your country
You may contact us at any point to request that this information is deleted.
We do not have access to your payment information at any point. Payment is taken securely via either PayPal or Stripe, and your payment data is treated securely according to their respective privacy policies.
As well as emails relating directly to your purchase, Awesome Plugins may occasionally send you emails relating to the plugins you have purchased from us. For example, we will email to notify you of important new features that may benefit your website. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty, although this means that you may miss important new information about the plugin.
We will never sell or release your email address to any third party vendors.
By purchasing a plugin from Awesome Plugins, you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses shall remain binding.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason, without prior notice or consent. You can visit this page at any time to view the current version.